Exclusive Wedding Planner, Destiny Boat, Hoboken, NJ- TWO IS COMPANY: LOVE ON A YACHT #newjerseyweddings

 Tamika and Damien have been friends for six years and it is time to take their story to the next level

And they decided to take their love story to the yacht


I will walk through the storms with you










                                                                                                                When I look in your eyes

Tamika and I met through her identical twin sister and being a part of their beautiful story was the highlight of my summer

Fun facts, there wedding was my first time on a yacht and it was a beautiful experience





















Their love and admiration for each other was just so obvious that it was contagious. Everybody could feel it


The Wedding Party













                                                                                        The Couple and their Children

Seeing and being a part of this lovely couple second chances at happiness filled my summer with a lot more than I can put into words

#loveonayacht #africanweddings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haitian Liberian White Wedding, North Haledon NJ

African American Wedding Coordinator, WLoft Venue, Brooklyn NY - #tohaveandtovirgo

Nigerian Traditional Wedding Planner New Jersey: #PDF #THEFENWAS