Affordable Party Planner - Graduation 2021 NJ - Two Sisters celebrating together #partyplanner #eventplanner

When Mary reached, it was to decorate the venue for her event. We got talking and I asked her if she had a planner, she answered "No" and I went ahead to ask her a few more questions about her plans for the graduations. She told me her budget and where she was in terms of planning; meanwhile, the hall was taking 50% of her budget. I told her that if she hired me, I would help her find a better place hall and she would no longer have to worry.










She automatically agreed and we kicked into action; found a better/cheaper hall in less than a week and everything else went into effect










Soft spoken and very easy to work with, the event was nothing short of blissful

Congratulations to Mary and Victoria



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haitian Liberian White Wedding, North Haledon NJ

African American Wedding Coordinator, WLoft Venue, Brooklyn NY - #tohaveandtovirgo

Nigerian Traditional Wedding Planner New Jersey: #PDF #THEFENWAS